Friday, July 29, 2011

PCP - Everything Old is New Again!

Good Morning, peeps! I did a project for Paper Craft Planet Fran*Tage Friday and I'd invite you to pop over to the Paper Craft Planet blog and leave a comment for a chance to win some Stampendous Stamps! I want to give you a little more info on my project here on my blog.


While my stamps are from Stampendous, the rest of my supplies are, for the most part, from i {heart} papers. Kate doesn't carry Periphery paper anymore, and don't even ask her to get it in! It's old, old and I doubt you can get it anywhere except for the Basic Grey website. My dragonfly image/sentiment is framed using Fleur De Lis Rectangles by Spellbinders and cut using the rectangle nestabilities die. I used a grey/blue sparkler medallion for my mulberry flower center. My bow was made from Olive Green edged satin ribbon using my Bow Easy (love, love) to create a perfect bow.


4 comments:

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the colors and all of the different elements!
Thank you for sharing!


Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

P.S. I love Kate's store as well!!:)

Conniecrafter said...

love your design, and the stamping of the sentiment over the image, Beautiful!

Olena said...

This is very pretty! Love it! Olena

Stamping Becky said...

This is so beautiful, Loretta! I really like the vintage feel you created.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...