Saturday, January 31, 2009

CASE inspired inspiration

I just looked for half an hour to find the original card that I cased for this, and I can't find it. There was no watermark on it for me to track back and so I offer my apologies to the artist who made the original. If I find it agian, I'll post a link here, I promise.

I'm working through my Basic Grey 6x6 pads, because I have a lot and I'm making room for the beautiful new releases. I used the Hebrews 4:6 stamp from Our Daily Bread Design's new set, Lift Up Our Hands. I am so taken with this set! I am dying to use the Abraham Lincoln quote, but I want *just* the right place for it. I think I fell in love with my Ornare templates all over again. I bought mine from Ellen Hutson, and I keep using those I have, I may just get a couple more. Paper piercing is such a timeless accent.
I chose to do the inside of this card as well. I've seen it done on so many other cards and have loved it every time! I'm thinking that if I put so much time into creating something lovely on the outside, I can put the time toward the inside as well. I pierced the white layer here as well.

stamps; lift up our hands (ODBD)
paper; Urban Prairie 6x6 pad (basic grey), salt swiss dot, parakeet, coconut swirl (bazzill)
ink; black onyx (versafine tsukineko), so saffron (SU!)
accesssories; regal rose grosgrain (SU!), green gingham (american elements), rectangle nestabilities (spellbinders), ornare templates, doily edge punch (martha Strewart), every single white or clear adhesive rhinestone or pearl I could find in my drawer

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...