Monday, December 29, 2008

Rest


I CASED a pickletree card. Her's is a snowman, and I was more than done with Christmas cards more than a week ago. I love the colours and layout, so this is my version. I'll provide a link later, but our dog family needs to get to the vet. Yay!!! Lice treatment and puppy formula is on the way!

I can hardly believe I got to the end of making this card and there is no dp in sight. I pulled these papers out of a pack of blue where they didn't belong, so when I list papers used, it's going to be best guess because they were just lumped together laying on a desk and I thought they looked nice together even though it's not paper I would normally put together. I need to just gaze at my mess more often rather than beating myself up for it. See it as a source of inspiration. I can hear it now; 'No honey, I don't think I nedd to straighten up in here - It's my inspiration!' *snort*

stamps; monarch (inique boutique), bible verse (verve)
paper; whisper white, buckaroo blue (SU!), pistachio (bazzill), pearlescent lapis (paper accents)
ink; baja breeze, soft sky, whisper white (SU!), black onyx (versafine by tsukineko)
accessories; velvet ric rac (basic grey), soft sky ribbon, flower brad (SU!), aqua twill (martha stewart), white grosgrain (offray), label two nestabilities (spellbinders), white ep (tsukineko), mini screw brads (karen foster), silverbells dew drops (the robin's nest)

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous!
LeAnne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...