Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Explosion Box

I saw this explosion box on another website and fell in love instantly. This little box looks so complicated, but this amazing template is easy peasy to follow. There are so many surfaces to alter and make beautiful.

There is a lovely space inside once the box is formed and I keep visioning it filled with chocolate, mints, candies, a bag with yummy scented soap curls or bath salts. Amazing!

The box fully exploded is just too much fun! each of the pockets could hold tags, as I have here. Mine are unadorned for now, but on this one, I'll be stamping inspirational sayings and doing a little floral watercolouring. I want to make a more masculine one and include pictures of my kids and send it to my dad for his birthday. I need to go find some sugarless sweets to include for him.

I got my template from paper addictions. It's at the bottom of the page, but I know Michelle has a hard time keeping them in stock.

paper; burgundy (bazzill), eva (basic grey)
accessories; ribbon scraps (unknown), scallop punch, circle punch (SU!), scor-pal

2 comments:

Ifat Art said...

Great box! you did a great job using that template!

IfatArt

whoistracy said...

This is so cute. Have a happy new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...