Tuesday, December 23, 2008

FS98 Chocolate Bubblebella

I cased Wind Down by Paula Tracy, this week's featured stamper. That girl has got some major colour mojo happening there!!!

I kept the theme of her card and the layout. I used similar 'pop' colours as she did. THe only tub stamp I have is this cutie patootie bella I haven't used in ages. She was in need of getting dirty this week *grin*

I used some of the new swiss dot bazzill paper - that stuff is so many shades of marvelous!!! The dots are subtle, but you can't miss them!. I coloured the image using the gamsol magic technique, and I think the rest is pretty self-evident.

Merry Christmas!!!

stamps; bubble bella (stampin bella)
paper; rope swing, mud puddle swiss dot, brown, coconut smoothie (bazzill)
ink; black onyx (versafine by tsukineko)
accessories; beads (unknown), quickie glue pen (sakura), crystal glitter (art institute), fancy corners dies (provocraft), white twill ribbon (martha stewart), kraft taffeta ribbon (SU!), prismacolors, odorless mineral spirits
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...