Friday, December 19, 2008

LSC199 Forget-me-nots


I think this card ended up taking under 30 minutes once I decided what I wanted to do. The part that took the longest was allowing the stickles enough time to dry! I used a preview set that will be in the spring/summer SU! catty. As soon as I saw this set, I knew I 'needed' it. I love pocket silhouettes, and I do think this set will be as versatile and have the same longevity for me. I really don't think I'll be casting this set aside any time soon.

My sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms - it's a fave!

6 days until Christmas... ENJOY!!!!

stamps; sweet stems (SU!), bloom with abandon (CHF)
paper;
whisper white, bashful blue, ballet blue (SU!)
ink;
onyx black (versafine by tsukineko)
accessories;
diamond stickles (ranger), markers (SU!), clear dew drops (the robin's nest)

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty!!! I love the stamps you used and your beautiful colors. The layout is awesome, too!!! Thanks for visiting my blog....yours is just wonderful!!

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...