Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NOV08VSNH Snowman Spinner card



This is my absolute favourite card from VSN. It was a challenge called Choreography in Motion. This card didn't happen in my head immediately. I just knew I wanted to use a snowflake and that sentiment stamp. I considered stamping a snowman and cutting him up, but that has snowman hari kari written all over it. I got all my Christmas stamps out a few weeks ago and they are laying on the floor beside my desk. I pawed through the and found this little snowman. PERFECT!!!!

It did take a few tries to get the channel for the snowflake the right size, and it still might be a tiny bit too small. Here is a most excellent tutorial for a spinner card. They are fun to make. I used a curvy cutter from creative memories. I don't use that tool often, but when I do, I always think it was work every penny! I used felt flurries from SU! for the snowflake. This really is a simple card that looks a little complicated.

stamps; snowman (stampendous), sentiment (unknown)

paper; ski slopes (SU!), blue eyes bling, coconut smoothie (bazzill)

ink; basic gray (SU!)

accessories; felt flurries, ice rhinestone brads (SU!), curvy cutter (creative memories), stardust stickles (ranger)copic markers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is stinking adorable!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...