Thursday, November 20, 2008

WT193 Christmas Pearls

I quite like this week's sketch from card positioning systems. It's a lovely, simple sketch that is adaptable for so many occasions. Yup, I sound like I'm babbling to myself. I like the sketch, so I used it. Nuff said!

stamps; snowman (doodle bug)
paper; fruitcake (basic grey), ivy, coconut smoothie (bazzill)
ink; basic gray (su!)
accessories; green velvet ribbon (offray), pewter ribbon slider (SU!), reinkers (adirondack by ranger)

See, I really like the sketch! I did them both in no time at all. When I inked this, I used chalk ink, but I wasn't quite happy with the result. I went back over the image with several markers. I really like richly coloured images, so it's something I do frequently. I hope this doesn't look so fall-golden that it looks odd for Christmas. I just love the jacobean print of this dp, called harvest bouquet. Loverly paper is de-lish and while I know it isn't traditional Christmas paper, it's so rich looking.

Thank-you so much for stopping by today! It's almost Friday!!!

stamps; winter shapes (inkadinkado)
paper; loverly (gcd studios), vienna, coconut smoothie (bazzill)
ink; chalk ink
accessories; adhesive pearls (K&Co.), rust/sage reversible ribbon (May Arts), border punch (ms)

1 comment:

nancy said...

great cards and great sketch too :) !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...