Thursday, October 16, 2008



It's felt like a very slow week. I came down with a nasty case of food poisoning last weekend. I still don't feel right. *sigh* An entire week for food poisoning?!!! Yikes! I'm getting old...


I am still loving this set from Anna Wight. If you buy it direct from Whipper Snapper, they are signed and numbered by Anna {hugs}. I'm such a stamp geek! And if you are reading this, nodding your head with me, you are too! {happy place}
I watercoloured this cutie pie guy. I love watercolouring and I just need to let myself go and do it more often. I got a little bit of bleed here and there which really bites my butt, so I need to work on not over saturating the paper. I do love the vibrant colour that reinkers provide so much more than watercolor crayons or pencils. I have a few tubes of watercolour paint and I like them too, but I really prefer reinkers.
What else to say?... I used Ranger crackle medium on the sentiment in the hardware. I like that effect, so you'll be seeing it more from me. Yup, this guy gives me a warm, happy feeling inside!
stamps; harvest blessing (anna wight for whipper snapper)
ink; loads of reinkers (adirondack by ranger), timber brown stazon (tsukineko)
paper; Mr Campy (cosmo cricket), bazzill brown (bazzill), cold pressed watercolour paper
accessories; nestabilities (spellbinder), crackle medium (ranger), brown poly twill (martha stewart), stylized silver HH (SU!)

2 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!! =) I'm so glad you're enjoying the set!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

just beautiful !!!!!!!i love the background and this fall image !!!!tfs:)
chat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...