Monday, October 6, 2008

Here's the last project for my catch ups. I have 1 more new hostess than I thought I had, so I'm glad I had this 4th notebook done for our last hotess club. I have to go back to the dollar store and get another notebook though and have it done for the end of the month. I do love doing these notebooks. They are so inexpensive and while sometimes they can take some time when the creative mojo gets stymied, the end result is always so much more lovely than the dollar store original.

I love layering stamped images on top of each other. I also love stamping on designer paper. The end result gives depth to the image that paper alone, or a single stamped image cannot achieve. Depth to the project is a goal...

stamps; defining alphabet, define your life, pocket silhouettes (SU!), Birdi (inique)
paper; urban couture (basic grey), bazzill brown (bazzill)
ink; latte, hazelnut, espresso (adirondack by ranger), alcohol inks (ranger)
accessories; tag frame, square deco brads, eyelets (memory makers), brown satin ribbon (offray), dew drops (the robin's nest)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...