Sunday, October 5, 2008

Today is the Feature Stamper challenge over on SCS. I rarely do this challenge simply because historically Sunday has been my busiest day of the week. That all changed over the summer. Someone, very kindly, indicated that it must be wonderful to slow down. I expressed that it felt like driving 100km/h (60mph) down a highway and suddenly coming to a full stop... A little recovery time is usually needed. ;)
I have this set, Holiday Lineup, and today is my first day using it. It made me laugh when I saw it in the catty so I knew I NEEDED it. A friend (hi Yvonne***) has used it more than I have. *sigh* Aw, who cares - I got to it today. This is the card I cased, Sparkly Snowman. I watercoloured mine and finally used my swiss dots embossing folder. I had this one done in no time since it's such a wonderful, classic card, but then my family and I went outside to plant our spring bulbs and I forgot about uploading. Yup, just pat me on the head and send me on my way...
stamps; Holiday Lineup, Many Merry Messages (SU!)
paper; bashful blue, whisper white (SU!), watercolour paper
ink; palette noir (stewart superior), bashful blue, every blue reinker I could find along with riding hood red and tangerine tango
accessories; rhinestone brad (making memories), swiss dot embossing folder (provocraft)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...