Thursday, August 28, 2008

I bought this paper a couple of months ago, knowing we were moving, with the intention of using it right away. My bad! I found it in my LSS and decided to treat myself with it and some adhesive rhinestones from the same company. This stuff from Kaiser is totally de-lish! I am really loving their fall line too.

I stamped a floral flourish from Inique's set French Quarter - de-lish too! (Sounds like I had quite the buffet!!) The flourish was stamped in versamark and chalk applied on it. I came back and layered the sentiment in perlescent chocolate (buffet theme!) by Brilliance. I do love layering unexpected images, and I think that's where my hostess clubs will start for this fall.
We bought a fabulous Canon Rebel a month ago. I've taken some pictures I'm happy with. However, they are still on the camera as I haven't sat down to figure out how to get them off. Hence, this slightly blurry close-up was not taken with said camera, as I was able to get it off the 'little' camera to be able to upload. Thank-you for your perseverence and acceptance of this image *snort*!!!!! I'd rather stamp than figure out the technical stuff for a camera - that's what DH is for. Read the manual, decipher the manual, interpret the manual in laguage I understand and, if necessary, stand by for necessary demos to successfully use said camera...
stamps; dreams du jour (SU!), French Quarter (Inique Boutique)
paper; Cocco dp (kaiser), nutmeg, sydney, coconut smoothie (bazzill)
ink; versamark, brilliance perlescent chocolate (tsukineko)
accessories; jumbo pewter eyelets, scallop edge punch (SU!), white satin ribbon (offray), Pebble chalks (I Kandee), stardust glitter pen (sakura)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Colors, layout, everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...