Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I took a page from Michelle Zindorf's tutorials...

First the image was stamped with Brilliance Perlescent Chocolate Ink, then coloured with reinkers and a blender pen. I went over the image with an emboss ink pen and clear embossed the image. I stamped over with Weathered, then sponged colour randomly over the image.

I just got this set, Fruit Stand, yesterday. I just love it! The brown brads are from Doodlebug, but they were the wrong brad so I dabbed on some alcohol ink resulting in having a marbled texture.

stamps; fruit stand, weathered (SU!)
paper; bazzill brown (bazzill), Mira paper pad (K&Co.)
ink; oregano, juniper, rust, butterscotch, ginger, latte, caramel, hazelnut, espresso reinkers/pads, ginger, espresso alcohol inks (adirondack by ranger)
accessories; island blossom dew drops (the robin's nest), brown brads (doodlebug), versamark pen, brilliance perlescent chocolate ink (tsukineko), clear detail emboss powder (ranger), gold scallop ribbon (Flourishes.org)

2 comments:

kerri said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous
I love the shadings they are so soft.

Julia Aston said...

The coloring on this is just super! love the image and dew drops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...