Monday, June 16, 2008


Well, after 10 days of exams, recitals, house viewings and open houses, I can get back to what I love to do - PLAY!!!
This layout is from the sketch challenge on SCS from 5 weeks ago! I've had the stamps and nestabilities sitting on my desk ready to go since then. I need to clean up more often! I love the movement of this sketch. Michelle Zindorf did a wonderful job on it with a fisherman and fish - GO-JUS!!!
I used a rubbernecker sentiment and a Rummage Bin set from Cornish Heritage Farms called Time to Stamp. I inked up the images with different colours of ink - a variation of the Rock 'n Roll teachnique - to achieve a vintage feel.
stamps; maker of dreams (rubbernecker), time to stamp (CHF)
paper; periphery (basic grey), soft sky (SU!), perlescent latte (paper accents), cashmere (bazzill), poison ivory (cryogen)
ink; pebble, hazelnut, espresso (adirondack by ranger)
accessories; circle and scallop circle dies (nestibilities), ribbon (martha stewart), spiral clip (7gypsies), antique brass mini screw brads (Karen Foster), cappuccino baubles (Stampingbella)

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

This is lovely Loretta (is that a song?? - lovely Loretta???!!! LOL!) great colors and stamps used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...