Friday, May 23, 2008

This is the 4th card in the set. I honestly don't know which stamp is my favourite from this set. I like each of them for different reasons. I love the succulent look of this leaf. It's easy to make it look like a fat, juicy leaf! It has such presence as an image!

The sentiments in this set, simplicity and day dream used for this card set, are in a clear font, and a really nice size. I like the clean lines of the font, especially with the simple lines of these botanical images. This stamp set is being filed with my faves!


Here's the whole set! I wanted to subtly co-ordinate the envelopes with the set so that it could still be mailed, if desired. Now, who do I give this de-lish gift set to?...

stamps; gratitude=joy (Unity Stamps)
paper; pixie dust (cosmo cricket), coconut smoothie (bazzill)
ink; mellow moss (SU!)
accessories; markers, spring moss ribbon (SU!), spica glitter pen (Copic), ribbon slot punch (making memories), rhinestones (dollar store)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous set ... love the envelope detail too.

Anonymous said...

And what a de-lish set it is!! You could send it to me! {grin!}

Love your creations... keep 'em coming!

Char in So Cal
scrampaddict@cox.net

Jamie Martin said...

Wow, these cards and envelopes are beautiful, great job :)

Anonymous said...

learn our first site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_s134m?tab=Comments] adipex meridia phentermine xenical [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_s134m?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_s134m?tab=Comments] adipex cheap [/url]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...