Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hmmm... there seems to be a transparent theme going on these days!

I have to make a card for a lovely lady and it has to have red and white on it. It also has to have a picnic theme to it. Well, I think this covers it. Red and white gingham ribbon... birds, toddles and fairies have a spot of tea... Lovely!

I stamped the large flourish from the Crafty Secrets Flourishes set down the side of the vellum panel in Brilliance coffee bean and heat embossed with clear. I embossed from the back and coloured with Prismacolors. I used an ornare template for the piercing and embossing in the lower corner. It's a simple card, but it took forever to get my head around it!

stamps; Flourishes (Crafty Secrets)
paper; green tea, french silk (bazzill), periphery (basic grey), irridescent vellum (paper accents)
ink; coffee bean (brilliance by tsukineko)
accessories; red gingham (bazzill), cotton scraps (crafty secrets), vellum ornare template (ellen hutson), rub ons (SU!), square rhinestone brads (making memories), stardust gelly roll pen (sakura), prismacolors

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...