Friday, May 2, 2008

I finally got some of the new Basic Grey paper yesterday. It's yummy stuff, I must say! I'm quite taken with Sugared. I was working on this for the SCS challenge LSC166 - using circular punches.

I finally caved and got some Nestabilities too - oh gosh! I waited too long to get them! Oy, sometimes I can frustrate myself just by not being willing to try something out that I hear so many other people saying is uber wonderful!

This is a long card - 4"x9" - so that it will fit in a business envelope. Wonderful size. Sheesh, I just think the sun is shining and everything is turning out to be a glorious day.

stamps; Dream (Rubber Necker - stamp oasis), Flourishes (crafty Secrets)
paper; honeycomb, sherbet, pink cadillac bling (Bazzill), linen, perlized cornsilk (paper accents), sugared 6x6 (Basic Grey)
ink; pebble, caramel, espresso (Ranger Adirondack), versamark (Tsukineko)
accessories; Fleuriste ribbon (Cosmo Cricket), pebbles shimmer chalks (I Kandee), pearlex (Jacquard), jewels (Q&Co.), circle nestabilities (Spellbinder), 3/4" circle punch (EK Success)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...