Monday, February 4, 2008

Well, I spent time cleaning up my stamping space this weekend. It was a very necessary evil, believe me! I had a stamp camp this past weekend, and everything afterwards was placed gently and lovingly all over the place as my kids helped me carry everything downstairs. All the supplies were in neat stacks all over the floor, my desk and my cutting table. Was it neat? Yes. Was it messy? Yes... *sigh*

I'm really trying to use from my scrap pile rather than cutting into fresh paper. It's going to take years to get through it all!!! Good thing I started now! LOL!

This blue/green patterned paper from Basic Grey's Two Scoops is one of my faves! The colours are perfect. The pattern on it is elegant. In my head the blue/green vine/flourish paper=heaven!!

If you look at the picture closely you'll see I used an Ornare piercing template. They are amazing - a nice weight metal!!!! I got it from Ellen Hutson's along with a couple of others. I had to clean up my space so I could find these gorgeous things because I was dying to try them out!

stamps; Always (Stampin' Up!), Borders and Corners (Papertrey)
paper; Blue Bayou (Stampin' Up!), Sprout, Polar Blue (Bazzill), Irridescent Vellum (Paper Accents)
ink; Versamark, Agean Blue Versachalk, Brilliance Perlescent Sky Blue (Tsukineko)
accessories; Sky Blue stitched Ribbon (Stampin' Up!), Two Scoops Rub Ons (Basic Grey), Piercing Template (Ornare), small corner rounder (EK Success), Rhinestone Brads (Making Memories), I KanDee Shimmer Chalks (Pebbles Inc.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...