Friday, February 1, 2008

Well, I get to play Cupid to someone on SCS. How much fun is that??!!!!! I loved playing elf at Christmas to unsuspecting recipients, even though I forgot to include a card in every single package I sent *sigh*

My cupidee (technical term, right?) loves embrace life - okay, who doesn't?!! - and I had this card floating around in my head since early yeaterday. Lucky me! Lucky cupidee! I just have to find some yummies for her, and off it goes. She will be the recipient of;

basic grey two scoop 6x6 paper, buttons, brads, rub-ons, and cotton candy stickles plus a snack of unknown origin at this time. This is just too much fun!!!

stamps; Embrace Life (Stampin' Up!)
paper; very vanilla, pretty in pink (Stampin' Up!), bazzill brown, apple crush smoothie, limeade (Bazzill), Perhaps (Basic Grey)
ink; close to cocoa (Stampin' Up!)
accessories; slot punch (Stampin' Up!), sheer green dot ribbon (Bazzill), Cotton Candy stickles (Ranger), Pebbles chalks (IKandee), two scoops brads (Basic Grey)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...