Monday, February 4, 2008

It's the mega huge Craft and Hobby Association (affectionately known as CHA) show next week in Anaheim. I want to go. I promise I would wear really good walking shoes. But I doubt I'm going any time soon... *sigh*

I've found some previews though! Woohoo!!! Check 'em out!

Cosmo Cricket - Oh mama!!! The robots are adorable and I think my fave is the Fleuriste line

Crate Paper - Yay!!! New lines from Crate Paper for the first time in a year and they have revamped their website - very nice!

Basic Grey - They have a peek on their website for the following; Archaic (Think little boys and dinosaurs), Boxer (red white and blue with some eastern graphics), Cupcake (lightly muddied primary colours with a kid focus), Sugared (brown pink and all things yummy), and Sultry (apple green, bubblegum pink and the garden of Eden). They look promising!!

My Mind's Eye - SAHWEET!

I'll post more as I find them. In the meantime, enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...