Thursday, February 7, 2008

Today's ways to use it challenge? Polka Dots. I'll admit right now, I don't like polka dots. I have friends who love polka dots {insert wave here} and I don't hold it against them. *snort* Everyone has something wrong with them!

I got this new stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. I LOVE IT!!!! It is elegant and lovely - so Martha or Laura Ashley. Beatuiful, even texture. *MWAH* Kiss and hug this baby before I go to bed at night. I also got these uber fab clear stamps from Basic Grey's new line Two Scoops. What a wonderful, whimsical look the stamps have!!! There is almost nothing to them - kinda like eating whipping cream and having the sense to stop before it all comes back atcha! It's all good!!

So, back to the polka dots. I just received {okay, a lot arrived over the last two weeks, and I've been just sick enough for my regular routine to stop, but not sick enough to be confined to bed} Stampin' Up!'s (what is grammatically correct for making possessive a name that ends with an exclamation mark?) new designer paper Bliss. It is! Bliss I mean - Bliss is bliss! It's all purely pomegranate - pretty in pink - close to cocoa happiness in a wrapper GOSH!!! and so I chose the pretty polka dottie paper for today's challenge. Combine the paper, stamps, Dew Drops(yup! new too...) and pink gingham ribbon - came awfully close to a stampgasm...

stamps; two scoops sweet sentiments (Basic Grey), Leaves #3 (Cornish Heritage Farms)
paper; pretty in pink, Bliss dp (Stampin' Up!)
ink; pink chalk ink (Tsukineko), pretty in pink (Stampin' Up!)
accessories; clear dew drops (Robin's Eggs - Ellen Hutson), cotton candy stickles (ranger), clear gelly roll pen (sakura), pink gingham ribbon (bazzill)

1 comment:

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

so pretty! love those soft colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...