Saturday, October 13, 2007



Well, I didn't learn from the Calendar Stamp Camp. I mean, I did but I didn't learn to NOT offer a camp on something I've never done before. You wouldn't believe how many people laugh at me. I've been told I'm funny because I don't think I can do these things and then I just do them like I've been doing it forever. Hmmmmm.... I don't do x-treme sports, but maybe underneath it all I'm an adrenaline junkie after all... I REALLY like the way the can turned out.

About the not learning... I offered a Stamp a Stack. My very first one. I figured 8 ladies might sign up. Maybe 8. Enough for a lovely afternoon in my kitchen. Um, right. What was I thinking. 27 ladies are coming at last count!!!!!!!!! That's 540 card to prep!!!!!! Note to self; limit class size. Offer more classes. If you build it they will come...

And my magazine is out!!!! I'm the feature stamper for the Oct/Nov issue of Stamper's Sampler. I must admit it's a pretty cool rush to see one's name in print. UBER COOL!!!

Thanks to everone who keeps checking to see if my life has dropped out of hyper speed yet...

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Loretta, I LOVE this. I will have to try one of these, Thanks for the beautiful inspiration, Jennifer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...