Monday, October 15, 2007



Things are starting to slow down for me - finally. It feels like I might even be catching up. This card is for a swap with some friends over on SCS who have been most patient with me. Jennifer Meyer set everything up for the swap a couple of months ago. I think my card is the last to arrive. GACK!!!! I'm starting to feel back to my more organized self; swap done (albeit 2 weeks late - not normal for me.), hostess club was prepped 2 weeks ahead, altered can stamp can prepped a month ahead, kids on track with home schooling. Whew! Now I can do some stamping for *me*. DH is so nice since my magazine article came out he understands that I need time to experiment, evolve, and get messy.

Thank you for stopping by today - let me know you were here by leaving a comment - I'll get back to you in short order.

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Oh Loretta, Your card is just beautiful. Gorgeous layout and boy do I wish I had this set now. Well, I still have one more month to get it, Jennifer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...