Saturday, October 13, 2007

So, this is one of the MANY reasons I haven't been on in ages. A situation I must rectify for my own sanity! I did a Stamp Camp in September - a scrapbooked calendar. I've done precious little scrapbooking ever. I'm more of the card maker type - KWIM? But, I thought, what the heck? I can do this. It's like doing a card layout but BIG. I was partly right. The layouts are BIG.

I discovered through this process that I can scrapbook. It's not my first love, but it was fun. I'm giving this calendar away at Christmas - brownie points for at least a decade I think...


July

June

May

April

March

February

January

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Loretta the pages are just beautiful. LOVE all the different and creative layouts, Jennifer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...