Sunday, September 2, 2007


What can I say - I pulled out one sheet of my Fabriano Mediovalis. I felt like treating myself to something after all the HOOHAAHAA that's been happening. First try with this and I messed it up *gasp* on FM!!!! GACK!! So I turned it around and re-did it. All this happened before church this morning.
Then just after we got home from church, the delivery guy calls and says, "I know I'm early, but can we drop off your fridge?" {insert happy dance} "Please do!" says I. The truck pulls up less than 5 minutes later and we had the loaner fridge unpacked and I was almost done wiping it out. FINALLY!!!! Then, the delivery guys dropped it getting it out of the truck without a dolly! The back left corner was crushed. Not a little bent mind you. That baby may never sit straight again...
I want my fridge...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...