Thursday, September 6, 2007



I have one more notebook to go! Hooray for me!!!! I love all the sparkles on this notebook - the rhinestone brad, stickles, glitter.... The only thing that made me twitch was the stickles on the sentiment flower caused the ink to bleed. GACK!!!! IRL, that flower is really blue. I used stardust stickles - they dry clear and *uber* sparkly, but this is now a blue flower -- sob --

I used all things purple here since I'd done so many earthtones already. I used my SU! markers to colour the stamp so I could get a clean stem and multi coloured bloom.

Stamps; True Friend, Delight in Life

Paper; Bazzill: Oxford, Dream, Basic Grey: Lilykate, DCWV: Pocket Full of Posies

Ink; SU! Not Quite Navy

Other; Making Memories: Rhinestone brad, Ribbon Spring Sheer Dot White, Queen & Co. heart brad, SU!: small corner rounder, ticket punch, HH, White grosgrain, light blue Organza, Soft Subtles markers, Ranger: Lime Ice Stickles, Star Dust Stickles, Baby Blue Liquid Pearls

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...