Thursday, May 28, 2015

You Are Fabulous!

I have a post and tutorial on the Spellbinders blog today.


I was wandering the hardware store a few weeks ago looking for a list of items. I'm not as familiar with the hardware store layout as I am with the grocery store layout, so the trip took longer than expected. I found all sorts of new-to-me bits and bobs!!! The most fascinating item I found was aluminium tape, which I have used to create the background for this vintage card partnered with Adorning Accents, one of Becca Feeken's new die sets from Spellbinders.

Visit the Spellbinders blog for my tutorial to create this gorgeous, dimensional background.

1 comment:

Luv 2 Create said...

Loretta, what a fabulous find. I love the background you have created with this tape. Thanks for sharing your technique.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...