Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Motherhood


Mother's Day is coming. I love being a mom, but somedays, I could give my kids to the travelling gypsies if they would take my 4 gems. And then I think about everything I went through to not only get them into the world, but everything that I have sacrificed and the grief of getting them both close to, and into adulthood. I have really amazing kids, and I have been told this by the people closest to my family, so it isn't just my pride talking, although there is some of that too! And so, I come full circle to the truth that I love being a mom.


When I saw this sentiment from TLC Creations, I knew it was a must have. All these years later, Paulette of TLC Creations produces my very favourite digital sentiments. I am not on her design team. I am promoting TLC Creations because it is quality stuff!! And funny. And poignant. And simply one of my favourite paper crafting products.


The filigree background I have used here is created by overlapping 3 Gate Elements. It's a little inconspicuous die, but the finely cut intricacy is wonderful. I cut the sentiment using A2 Matting Basics B, and Matted it using A2 Matting Basics A, a couple of my favourite basic die sets.

Many thanks for stopping by today. Your comments are always such a blessing!

stamps; digi sentiment (tlc creations)
paper; script, coconut swirl (bazzill), lucille (basic grey)
accessories; gate elements, A2 matting basics a & b, tool-n-one (spellbinders), white ribbon, 1/4" & 5/8" (offray)

1 comment:

Carol H. said...

I love your card! What a fantastic way to get more uses of your gate die. Can't even tell it's a gate! So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...