Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happiest of Holidays

I want to take this opportunity to wish you the very Merriest Christmas and abundant blessings in the New Year!


I have had the idea for this card since August. With all the things that have been happening behind the scenes personally, educationally and the wonderful releases from Spellbinders that are coming in the New Year, I haven't had time to make my vision a reality until this week.


I love this Edwardian Door and I think its classic design transcends seasons. I envision a 4 season collection of doors. Or wouldn't it be fun to have this Door in an entryway with flowers for each new month to welcome guests? Divine! However, since we are in the Season of Christmas, I've used elements from Build-a-Wreath to adorn the door with a festive pine and holly swag.


This is an older sentiment from Sentimental Christmas by Flourishes, but it looks so elegant, that it was perfect for this card. These little embellishments are new to me Bubbles by Q&Co. I like the way they catch the light and look like they glow and add so much interest to the card.


I have more to share over the coming weeks, and I invite you back especially in one week for the Season of Giving New Years Eve mega blog hop organized by the amazing Latisha Yoast. Everyone (100+ blogs and papercraft companies) will have give aways to thank you for being part of the amazing crafting community.

I pray you enjoy this time of year with people you love!

stamps; Sentimental Christmas (flourishes)
paper; canvas white, candy apple (bazzill)
ink; onyx black (tsukineko)
accessories; build a wreath, edwardian door, 5x7 matting basics B, ribbon banners (spellbinders), red bubbles (q&co), 3L 3D foam squares

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card!! Merry Christmas!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely card~ MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Enjoy your time with family~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...