Thursday, October 23, 2014

Stripped Gears


Today I've used a delightful sentiment from Heartfelt Creations Tarnished Gears stamp set. Sometimes I think there are just not enough masculine oriented paper craft products. But then I know in my head that it is just how I use my supplies that determine the audience/recipient of my card.


I thought there was a perfect theme match between this sentiment and the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder, Creative Cogs. I do love happy coincidences and partnerships like this one! I am thrilled that this folder creates such incredibly deep texture. The tiny screw embossing looks identical in depth to the tiny screw brads I used around the sentiment. Love it!

stamps: tarnished gears (heartfelt creations)
ink: Tuxedo Black Memento ink (tsukineko)
paper: White, Kraft, Cinder (bazzill)
accessories: Woven burlap ribbon (really reasonable ribbon), Creative Cogs Embossing Folder, Classic Rectangles Small (spellbinders), screw head brads (unknown).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...