Monday, December 19, 2011

Snowflake Card

I really like this card and I think it is very versatile. I got my inspiration from the Virtual Stamp Night on splitcoast last weekend. This card is so easily made in 45 minutes!!!


I used pearl pearlized card stock and cut out 4 snowflake, layered them using pop dots and that's it! The largest snowflakes were cut using Snowflake #2 by sizzix and 2 die from Create a Flake 1 by spellbinders. I used white ribbon and a rhinestone button from bazzill. Seriously, you can't get any easier than this one!!

paper; pearl pearlized card stock (paper accents), horizon, coconut swirl (bazzill)
accessories; create a flake 1 (spellbinders), snowflake #2 (sizzix), white ribbon (su!), rhinestones (basic grey), rhinestone button (bazzill)

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a gorgeous card, Loretta! Beautiful 3D snowflake and bling!

Glenda said...

So simple and elegant! Just quite lovely! Merry Christmas my friend!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the layering and that clear button!

samantha13238 said...

I really love this idea. I am doing a winter wedding and want this to be the invites. Could you please send me more spefices? sbern335@bju.edu :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...