Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BLD - Baby Pool Sam

My apologies that I missed my By Lori Designs last week. To see the terrific projects done by the rest of the BLD Design Team, check out the Water Wing Willa post on the By Lori Designs Blog.

This week, the spotlight is on Baby Pool Lily and Sam. I've used Baby Pool Sam on my card.


I love his tender pink baby skin, and if I run and grab the Johnson's & Johnson's I bet I know what he smells like too!!! I doodled around the edge using words to add a little fun and framing dimension.


The wet look from the water was done using Glossy Accents from Ranger. I put it on last night at 10pm and couldn't photograph it until it was dry, this morning.


The realism it adds it terrific! I coloured the image using copic markers and I really love that digital images printed with laser ink heat set into the paper and coloured with copics don't run or bleed when I apply the Glossy Accents.


copics;
skin; E0000, E00, E01, E11
pool; R24, R27, R29, R59, YR12, YR14, YR18
grass; YG91, YG93, YG97
water; BG0000, BG000, BG10, YR000 (pool reflection)
background; B000, B00, B01

stamp; baby pool sam (by lori designs)
paper; skate shoppe (basic grey), x-press it (copic), pinecone (bazzill)
accessories; blue satin ribbon (may arts), double scallop border punch (SU!), labels 8 nestabilities (spellbinders), glossy accents (ranger), copic markers

the ribbon carousel - stitching (my ribbon has white stitching down the sides)
paper playtime - summer theme 
our creative corner - all the b's (blue, baby, bow)

6 comments:

Joseline said...

This is great! I love this. Love the water spilling out of the pool. So cleaver!! ~Joseline

Mary said...

What an adorable image. I like how you did the water, very creative. Thanks for Playing along at Paper Playtime.

Cassie_lu said...

love how you created the water and even had it splash over the pool and onto the ground

Jan Hennings said...

so cute and you do a gorgeous job of coloring!

Conniecrafter said...

Awwww, just darling, and great idea with the glossy accents and love your doodling!

Debbie Carriere said...

Super cute! Love the glossy accents. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Carousel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...