Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rust Unity Birthday Card

I am trying to do more clean and simple (CAS) cards since I need to get so many made every week.


I love the look of the flourishes from Encompassed Grace from i {heart} papers stamped on textured card stock. It makes it a little earthy gritty which I really love since it looks distressed without the work! Okay, really? Stamping as work? My bad! *grin*

I love the colour combination of rust and pink in this ribbon and that is where my inspiration started. Simple. Clean. Elegant!

stamps; encompassed grace (unity)
paper; hayley, canvas white (bazzill)
ink; really rust (SU!), black soot distress ink (ranger)
accessories; ribbon (american craft elements), pink rhinestones (kaiser), petite oval & petite scallop oval nestabilities (spellbinders)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...