Tuesday, March 1, 2011

IHP Simple Thank-you

I'm trying to get a whack load of simple cards made for a fund raising venture I am involved in. My oldest daughter and I are going to Mexico in July to offer aid to an impoverished community there with our church youth group. I have permission to sell my cards after our worship services and the funds go to our trip. I need more simple cards because I need many more cards. I sold out of baby cards last Sunday and so you'll see many more welcome baby cards in the next few weeks. Oh! And masculine cards. I need more masculine cards and some get wells. Many more cards needed!!


I made this card in no time flat. I used Bazzill Basics Canvas White card stock so the white field of this card had interesting texture. I embossed a square nestabilities die on the smaller white panel and stamped the green frame from Unity stamps Encompassed Grace that I have from i {heart} papers. I stamped the Thank You sentiment from this same set and cut it out using a circle die and mounted it popping it up with a pop dot. The bow was tied using the Bow Easy tool that I used so often I forget to list it as an accessory, much like I forget to list my stamp cleaner! A few rhinestones added to bling up the gorgeous frame, and it's done!

stamps; encompassed grace (unity)
paper; canvas white, parakeet (bazzill)
ink; peeled paint, black soot distress ink (ranger)
accessories; sm classic square, sm classic circles nestabilities (spellbinders), green bling it (basic grey), old olive satin ribbon (SU!), bow easy

2 comments:

Stamping Becky said...

Loretta, that is one beautiful card! Even with what you call a simple design, this has so many interesting details. I love the embossed frame you made for the centre medallion. That olive bow is so elegant. I'm sure you'll be selling lots of these cards.

Conniecrafter said...

Sounds like your going to be very busy but for a very good cause. Love how you did the embossing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...