Thursday, March 31, 2011

BLD - Boys R Us!

If you are able to, we would invite you to play along with our By Lori Designs colour challenge!!! Please use code BLDC11 when you upload so we can find your creations and leave you a comment. Here is this week's colour combination;

BLDC11

It is challenge team A's turn at the challenge this week, so head over to the By Lori Designs challenge blog for their gorgeous creations!

Since I have this week off, I decided to use the colours from this week's Splitcoaststampers and the Mojo Monday sketch for my project.


I coloured my Boys R Us image using my favourite copic markers. Such a sweet image, I think!!! Here's the colours I used;

older boy t-shirt and pants; W00, W1, W3
skin; E00, E01, E11, E13, R02
hair and shoes; E42, E44, E47
jeans and blue shirt; B41, B45, B97
green shirt and wheels; G20, G21, G85
skateboard; R24, R29, R59
background; B0000, B000, B00, B01
ground; T1, T3, T5

stamps; boys R us & sentiment (by lori designs)
paper; skate shop (basic grey), x-press it (copic), coconut swirl, blackberry swirl, green tea (bazzill)
accessories; bracket border punch (ek success), lg deckle rectangle (spellbinders), celery twill ribbon (SU!), buttons (basic grey)

mojo monday #184
SCS colour challenge CC316 - misty celery breeze
gingerloft #14 - dies and punches
Wee Memories #49 - anything goes
Happy Monday Challenge - kids need love too!

7 comments:

Giovana said...

Wonderful card Loretta. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Loretta, how totally adorable is this! I love the image but I really love the sentiment. My boys are close like this and I love it! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Happy Monday kids challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and play again with us!
Hugs, Sarah

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhhh, wow!! what a totally awesome Boy's card- I absolutely love it!

Hugz, Deb

Lori said...

Fantastic coloring! This is a great sentiment and image. Very cute circle dp and buttons. Thank you for joining us for the Happy Monday Challenge! We would love to see you again next week and appreciate your support.

Anonymous said...

That is a darling image, and you colored it so beautifully! Wonderful papers, and the clustered buttons make such a fun accent. Such a true statement that sentiment is, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Happy Monday Challenge -- we hope you'll join us again soon! :-)

Conniecrafter said...

this is too cute, neat to see some boy images and love the papers you used with them!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card Loretta!! Love the great layout and your take on this weeks colors!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...