Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ways to Use it - Hearts

I saw today's Ways to Use It challenge on SCS and it happened to fit with an idea for a card I had for the Paper Craft Planet sketch using supplies from i {heart} papers. I had everything laying on my desk except the chipboard hearts waiting for a spare minute so I could sit down and put my card together. If you can play along with the Paper Craft Planet sketch, please remember to use the code pcp012911 so we can see what you have created!


For this project, I used a sentiment from the You & Me set by Unity Stamps. As I was looking at the sentiments in this set, I remembered this darling pattern paper with musical notes from the Indie Girl 6x6 pad by Sassafras Lass. It seemed like a match made in heaven. All the colours I used for the yellow scallop velvet trim, the orange faux suede ribbon, and the lime glimmer ribbon are taken from the designer paper! Pretty wild, eh?!!


I pulled out some chipboard and covered it using art institute glitter and vintage glass. I figured if I was going to go, 'WOW!' that I might as well go over the top for this card!

stamps; you & me (unity stamp co.)
paper; indie girl (sassafras lass), berkley, horizon, skyline, coconut swirl (bazzill)
ink; black soot distress ink (ranger)
accessories; yellow scallop velvet trim (cosmo cricket), lime glimmer ribbon (creative impressions), orange faux suede (may arts), undressed chipboard (basic grey), polka dots (cuttlebug folder), country garden peewee kit, carnelian vintage glass, christmas red glitter (art institute glitter)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...