Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Viva La Verve! I love a good sketch.

I'm still on a Christmas Paper kick.  I found this Viva La Verve sketch and I wanted to use it with Christmas Paper in a non Christmas way.  AND my Christmas paper is perfect for this week's Curtain Call Act 64 colour challenge.

I pulled out some older Just Rite stamps, Joyful Hearts, for this card.  Really old Just Rite stamps, but totally classic!


I edged all the papers with my silver zig painty pen to give the appearance of layers without adding layers.  Simple elegance is the word of the day today.

stamps; joyful hearts set (just rite)
paper; midnight frost (bo bunny), canvas white, coconut swirl (bazzill)
ink; black soot, stormy sky distress ink (ranger)
accessories; lg classic oval nestabilities (spellbinders), white satin ribbon (may arts), silver brads (memory makers), tombow marker #491, bow easy

5 comments:

Stamping Becky said...

This card is a thing of beauty. Lovely work, Loretta!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful these colors are perfect for winter card and love the silver touches

Christina said...

Oh, this is totally gorgeous, Loretta! LOVE that big white bow and the silver outlining. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally gorgoeus Loretta!!! Love how you used the Sketch with this weeks colors! Hugs ~S~

Wendy J. said...

This is beautiful, Loretta! Love the colors, beautiful bow, love the sentiment. It's perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...