Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oohhh! Lolli, Lolli, Lolli! Lollipop!

I love Lori Boyd's images. That's a fact. I've had this little cutie bunny since it was originally released by StampingBella. Now Lori has her own digital stamp company and she put out a design team call so I signed up. I don't know if I'm on or not, but I wanted to use her sweet image anyway.


I have a little girl who gets invited to a few parties a year by her classmates so I made this card with that purpose in mind. My daughter and her friends are coming to the age when sleepovers become popular to celebrate birthdays.


I coloured Presley Lollipops with neutral colours so that I might be able to alter the hair colour a bit as appropriate once it's time to use this card for a special occasion. Here are the copics I used;


hair; E42, E43, E44
skin; E00, E21, E30, E31, E93
nightie; RV000, RV10, RV21
bunnies; N0, N2, N4, N5
glow; Y000, Y00, Y11, G0000, G000, G00, colourless blender


I just couldn't resist giving the inside of the card a little more attention that I normally do. It's an effect I like a lot, so I'm going to try to do it more.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

stamps; presley lollipops (stampingbella)
paper; sprout, white canvas (bazzill), spring blossom (K&Co)
ink; pitch black adirondack (ranger)
accessories; lacey circles, classic circles nestabilities (spellbinders), ribbon (michael's $1 bin from 3 years ago), white enamel accents, stardust stickles (ranger), copic markers

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh she is darling and love the way you layered the nesties. pretty inside too, that is something that I am thinking about starting too, but so far I have hard time just getting the fronts done in time;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...