Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm inspired!

Happy weekend!  I took a peek at today's Inspiration Challenge on splitcoast and was inspired by the ornaments on the Bronner website.  I chose this cute little ornament as my launch point, Born to Shop.  Anyone who knows me well knows I really don't like to shop, but this ornament looked just like my Mitten Weather pad from Cosmo Cricket and a new stampavie stamp I just received called, Chic Shopping.



I stamped this image with black ink and cut it out with my labels 17 spellbinders die before I coloured it with the following copics;

BV0000, 000, 00, 01, 11, 13
B0000, 000, 01
V0000, 000, 01, 04, 12
T0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8
E50, 51, 53


I used picket fence stickles to give her fur a bit of glam.  The snowflake pendant die cuts a perfect little snowflake for the corner and I glitzed it up using iridescent rhinestones from Zva.

stamps; chic shopping (stampavie)
ink; black soot distress ink (ranger)
paper; mitten weather (cosmo cricket), walnut creme (bazzill), basic grey (SU!)
accessories; labels 17, create a flake 1, snowflake pendant 2010 (spellbinders), copic markers, basic lines iridescent (zva), satin ribbon (offray), picket fence stickles(ranger)

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, pretty papers and love the gems and sparkles you added!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...