Thursday, December 9, 2010

i {heart} sketch challenges

I saw this totally cute sketch by Jessica Fink on paper craft planet and from it, made a card in less than an hour.  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!  I love it when a card comes together in my head and then on paper so easily!!!


This card is easy peasy.  I used a cute pattern paper from my Jovial 6x6 pad to jazz up the background.  The sentiment is from a Unity stamp set (partnered with Cosmo Cricket), Mitten Weather Flourishes cut out using Labels 14 die by spellbinders.  Totally gorgeous images that don't all have to be exclusively saved for Christmas.  I used my snowflake pendant die for some serious white presence in the corner, and a sweet iridescent adhesive rhinestone for the center of the snowflake.

Have a wonderful day and go grab your favourite hot cuppa to celebrate that the weekend is almost here!

stamps; mitten weather flourishes (unity)
paper; jovial (basic grey), nutmeg, red hot, coconut swirl (bazzill)
ink; espresso adirondack (ranger)
accessories; snowflake pendant die, labels 14 (spellbinders), basic lines iridescent rhinestones (zva), string lace border & corner punch (martha stewart)

2 comments:

Stamping Becky said...

Wow! Awesome card, Loretta! I don't know how you can call it easy peasy. It looks so intricate. The string lace border looks like a delicate frame. Nice stamping on the patterned paper. A beautiful card all around!

HappyCrafter said...

So cool! Love the fancy edges, it looks fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...