Thursday, April 22, 2010

CAS Just cause


It's been a bit of a funny time in my house. It might be that it is spring and we are shifting over to our summer schedule. We are dealing with the expected road rashes and later bed times. I love when my kids come in from playing smelling like the outdoors and sunshine. Our spring is early this year and we are taking full advantage of it.

I made this card for a class, and it's super simple and so quick to do up. I found this lovely wrought iron background on my Storybook cricut cartridge and cut it large enough to closely frame the butterfly. I used Big Scalloped Petite Borderabilities on silver paper and the Bigz Beautiful Butterflies die for this vellum butterfly.

Super duper easy and quick to do up. I have another use for this paper flourish which I'll show tomorrow! I hope you can come for a little eye candy then!

1 comment:

Velta said...

Girl...This is just stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...