Friday, March 19, 2010

Sew, what's up for you today?

The challenge for the Sugar Creek Hollow design team today is to use faux or real sewing on your card. I think I should have used either darker thread or heavier thread for my sewing around each of the designer paper panels. I thought it would be appropriate for the challenge theme if I used Cosmo Cricket's new line, Material Girl, so I have a panel of printed stitches as well! ;) I added a couple of c0ordinating buttons for cute, and there ya go!

Check out the marvelous projects by the rest of the Sugar Creek Hollow design team;

Cassie ♥ CheriDaniDonnaJoanJoselineKristinaLinda ♥ Loretta ♥ MarshaNancySarahStephanieTracyMarch Guest Designer Kelly

stamps; raggedy bunny, spring is sure to follow (sugar creek hollow)
paper material girl (cosmo cricket), saguaro, kraft (bazzill)
accessories; buttons (cosmo cricket), ribbon (SU!)

11 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is just as sweet as can be! Beautifully colored and your layout is just as sweet as the image :)

Donna Moore said...

Adorable card, great colors, great "stitchie" paper, and your stitches are terrific! Love it!

HappyCrafter said...

LOVE this card! The sentiment is wonderful, and I really like how you "quilted" the background.

Primitive Paper said...

This card is just like mac & cheese....loaded with comfort!

Stephanie said...

Loretta, I just absolutely love this card!

Monique said...

I love this pretty card.. The sentiment gives me HOPE :) have a great weekend.

Joycelyn Turner said...

This is FANTASTIC, Loretta....and what a wonderful Proverb!!! Love it!!

Joseline said...

Oh this is adorable Loretta! I love the DP you used.

Conniecrafter said...

so cute, like the use of the different papers too!

Anonymous said...

vimax pills - good blog friends! Post your article which is also useful for readers and to share information or experiences you have. I will visit your blog again. penis enlargement pills - http://www.male-sexual.com

Anonymous said...

They are becoming the enhancement option of choice for many men for several reasons. vimax pills is the best penis enlargement pills on the market today.more info visit http://www.male-sexual.com/vimax-pills.html
- http://www.pillspenisproducts.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...