Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chicken Girl Designs does the Featured Stamper Challenge

I had a little time this morning so I decided to do the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. Beth chose a marvelous gallery to CASE - Mutnik!! I chose this card to CASE. I had planned on doodling around the outside but I forgot until I was in the middle of making dinner. Oy Vey!!!



I used Eggstra Special Bunny digi image for this card. I made it bigger than I thought it was so, this is one BIG bunny!!! Whatevah! This pink bunny makes me think of the Pooka Harvey of the movie with the same name starring James Stewart. I coloured this darling bunny with copic markers. I just love that my laser printer ink doesn't bleed with my copics!!! Now, because I have a laser printer rather than a bubble jet I can't do cool things like emboss my image when it comes out and is still 'fresh'. Baby, as long as my copics don't make it bleed, it's a good day!

Now, the beauty of digi stamps is I can make this any size I want AND, as long as my DD holds my hand through the steps, I can alter the image slightly (although, I think I get it now). For this card, I altered the image so the sentiment that comes with this image was removed. I then created a second image and removed the image so that I could add just the sentiment as a feature on the inside of the card;



Yup, digis are a thing of beauty!!! {insert contented sigh}

Have a good week, all!!!


stamps; Eggstra Special Bunny
paper; sugar rush (basic grey), coconut swirl, romance (bazzill)
accessories; easter eggs (the card co), square nesties, ric rac scallop borderabilities, tags 5 (spellbinders), rhinestones (heidi swapp), flowers (prima), dew drops (the robin's nest), ribbon (may arts)

2 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

ADORABLE!!! Love what you did with the eggs!

Joseline said...

Oh so cute!!! I love the colors and the rhinestones on the card. Very cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...