Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Basic Grey January 2010 release

Blush Fat Quarter Stack Blush Jelly Roll

Okay, I think I may be speechless! These are a pack of fat quarters and a jelly roll of Basic Grey FABRIC from the Blush line. I NEED THESE LIKE I NEED AIR!!!! *gasp*

I'm afraid the next 3 months are going to DRAG by until these are available. Oh my goodness. By the way... I'm a quilter too!

I have a go'jus Gordian Knot quilt cut out and ready to assemble. Only my next door neighbour and I know (and now you do too *sigh*) that said quilt has been cut out for months but I was *uber* stamping busy and haven't put it together yet. Guess what I am doing tomorrow?!!!! Yup. I have the whole morning set aside to put this quilt together. I'll post pictures once the top is done. I'm not quite sure what I want to do to quilt it. I'd like to do some celtic knot work on it, but I'm getting ahead of myself here. First, I must piece this quilt!

Stay tuned for more pictures tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

Isn't that fabric amazing?? I nearly fell off my chair when I got that email.

Don't feel bad, I've been meaning to make a quilt out of my wedding dress. But if you notice on my blog- yesterday was our 3 year anniversary. So I'm a bit behind! LOL

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow, that would be so cool, I am a quilter too, would love to see your quilt when it is done :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...