Thursday, August 27, 2009

Whachadoin Wednesday

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiYmsqImWZTze_gd7tb6BAJBPiPOoPGcUKUUvsNhP6SoeXC3-picEwpTwJsQmbEY8WfFDeM5WNnblaIgorc-nGLlCGVdaT1X0AvLfbhuij0vFJ9q7I9e79Rxqm_k7L_e_fp1wOUfR48ur8/s1600/6a00e553522d0788330115714e7d5e970b-800wi.jpg


Win a pack of Coredinations Card Stock!

All you have to do is play along and leave a link HERE!

Winners will be randomly drawn for all entries--must be posted by midnight September 1st

Winner will be announced on Wednesday with the new challenge.


Today's challenge is inspired by this little girl's room;

[img66l.jpg]

Now, be honest. Couldn't you used a PACK of free core'dinations cardstock?!!! If you have SUINK stamps, it would be fun to use those for this challenge, but if you don't, we encourage you to play along anyway! If you upload to an online gallery, please use SUINKWWC54 for the keyword.

Please check out what Tammy, Cathleen and Mary Jo did for this challenge. They are super cute... and their project are sweet to!!! ;)

My sincerest apologies. I lost track of my week and my days are all mixed up and I didn't get this post up in time. My 2 youngest start school today for the first time. Tomorrow, my oldest 2 go back to school for the first time in 6 years. I'm walking in a fog right now.

And yes, we need 2 furnaces... *sigh*

1 comment:

Jaspere said...

Wow what inspiration. I won't be able to play along this time around but I do feel inspired. My 3 year old wants that room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...