Tuesday, March 24, 2009

IHP Bella Bella Flowers

All I could say when my box of goodies arrived from i {heart} papers was, 'oh gosh! oh golly! Oh golly gosh!' I can't even begin to tell you how much I love what I got! I'll show you more in the weeks to come - way more! Oh Gosh!!!!!

I used BellaBella French Flea Market designer paper by My Mind's Eye. I can't even begin to tell you how much I think this paper is TOTALLY FABULOUS!!!! It is elegant and classy with just the right amount of edge! {insert contented sigh} The biggest problem I have with it is there is only one sheet of each design. It's the same problem I have with the Basic Grey packs as well. I'm such a spoiled brat whiner!

The image is from Our Craft Lounge called Flowers for You. What a totally darling set. On the advice of my DD, I almost didn't get it or a couple of the other sets I finally chose. {insert me sticking my tongue out at her!} The very first thing I did with this set was make masks of the 2 bows that come with it. I can see them multitasking in so many ways. I coloured the image with copics. I then doodled over some of the image with a glue pen and added some glitter to jazz it up a bit and make it a bit more glam vintage.

I used my Creative Memories wavy cutter for the curvy edge. I think next time, I will use a straight edge and layer it with a pretty edge punch instead. I like it, but it gets a bit lost and loses its impact here. Overall though, this one's a fave!

stamps; flowers for you (our craft lounge - IHP)
paper;
BellaBella French Flea Market (My Mind's Eye - IHP), clover, salt, rope swing dotted swiss, sea breeze, hazel, coconut swirl, smoky (bazzill), kraft cardstock (paper accents)
ink; walnut stain (distress ink by ranger)
accessories; white twill (may arts - IHP), small, large and large scallop oval nestabilities (spellbinders - IHP), aqua nylon ribbon, carnice edge punch (martha stewart), silverbells dew drops (the robin's nest), curvy cutter (creative memories), rhinestone brad (making memories), white grommet, silver cord (SU!), glue pen (sakura), crystal glitter (art institute), vintage button (7 gypsies), beauty charm (tokens by blue moon beads), copic markers, ornare piercing template, self-adhesive rhinestones

8 comments:

Carolyn Mustopa said...

WOW, girl! You just blow me away with your details. Awesome card!

Lori Craig said...

This is beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my this is just Beautiful, lovely coloring of the image and love the effect the glitter gives to it, that is so cool how you have the ribbon on the button and like the word charm hanging from it!

LeAnne said...

Gosh, this is gorgeous. I am going to have to check out that paper & image---your coloring & details are wonderful!

Memories of Time said...

Wowweee! This is totally GORGEOUS! Love that paper too... YOU ROCK!!

Joanne Travis said...

This is SO gorgeous!! Love your layout and details.

Velta said...

Heck ~ (insert sticking my tongue out) Your creativity is just wonderful girl! Geez...I am just blown away...the last couple of posts are equally as stunning :)

i {heart} papers said...

This is incredibly gorgeous. I love the sparkle on the flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...