Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm deliberately trying to do more Feature Stamper challenges. I love seeing what others are doing and they usually are a great source of inspiration for me. I love Blue Daisies by Julie Lacey and I'm glad it was an easy peasy card to CASE. I'll work hard and use my head tomorrow.

I got some of the new 'Ever After' paper from Cosmo Cricket - oh gosh that stuff is over the moon vintage pretty. I can hardly wait to cut into the orange paper from this line. I think I'll be using it a schwack load over the next little while! If it was fabric, I'd buy it and make a quilt for my wall. I haven't had any stamping dreams for a long time. You know what I'm talking about! I know you do! Sound asleep and you are dreaming about creating a card... Well, this paper has so tickled my creative bone that I had a dream about it last night. I'm still thinking about what I did in my sleep, so I'll try to get it done in the next several days and upload it. Oh baby!!!!

I used the rock 'n roll technique and stippled it a bit so the line between the colours was a little softened. I think this card took all of 35 minutes to make, and that was only because I messed up on a couple of cuts. I love it!

stamps; upsy daisy (SU!)
paper; sprout, fern, coconut swirl(bazzill), basic gray (SU!), ever after (cosmo cricket)
ink; juniper, slate (adirondack by ranger)
accessories; silver bells dew drops (the robin's nest), white satin ribbon (offray)

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Just beautiful! Love the color and the image is perfect!

hayleycreates said...

Finally some decent inspiration on how I can use this set. You've done a wonderful job and I can't wait to give it a try! Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...