Saturday, February 14, 2009

'Cause it's Valentines!

My DH was a red head when he was younger. I look at redheads all day. For me, doing this little boy as a red-head was a no brainer! It wasn't until after this image was finished that I decided to use it for DH's valentine card. It's kinda cutesy for him, but to be honest, I was running out of time!

I coloured this image with prismacolors and sponged around the edges just a little. I hand cut around the label. I'm thinking the rest is pretty self-explanitory... Go hug and kiss your Valentine!!!

stamps; first kiss (sarah kay by stampavie), maison frames (inkadinkado), wonderful wishes (verve)
paper; sandbox, french silk, coconut swirl (bazzill), pretty in pink (SU!), bittersweet (basic grey)
ink; espresso (adirondack by ranger), whisper white craft, pretty in pink (SU!), jumbo java (chalk ink by tsukineko)
accessories; all adhesive rhinestones (heidi swapp), white emboss powder (tsukineko), bittersweet buttons, brads (basic grey), brown in stitchz (bazzill floss), prismacolors

2 comments:

Elena said...

The card is so precious! I love your coloring so much!!!

Samantha said...

very cute Loretta!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...