Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CC205, SC215 Dreams and Wishes

I love the whimsy of this image. As soon as I saw it, I thought of a bajillion sentiments with wish in them. I'll be using my Just Rite sets a whack load to custom make sentiments for this image. For today, I altered a PTI sentiment from spiral blooms because I love the font of the word 'Dream'.

I coloured her with prismacolors but since they are wax based, I can't use shimmerz on top to give a magical glow. When I colour her next, I want to use my copics so I can add a little magic to her.

Have a magical day!!!!

stamps; Wish (sugar Nellie), Spiral Blooms (PTI), small alphabet (just rite)
paper;
Kiwi Kiss (SU!), coconut swirl (bazzill), Eva (Basic Grey)
ink;
Black Onyx (versafine by tsukineko)
accessories;
key tag punch, word window punch, pink taffeta ribbon (SU!), dragonfly charm (unknown), adhesive rhinestones (kaiser), stardust clear glitter pen (sakura), long rectangle nestabilities (spellbinders), prismacolors

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Wow! I love this card! I've never heard of Sugar Nellie. Where do you buy them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...