Thursday, October 2, 2008

Anna Wight is in da house!



DANG!!!! It's been 2 weeks since I could sit down and upload. It's been a busy time. A wonderful time. A time of change. I'm getting used to my new camera and my kids have been so patient with me as I'm making them climb and pose. What a hoot! I'll share bit by bit rather than in a big dump. This is one of my favourites with all four of my kids together. We have such a great backyard now, and it is so terrific for taking pictures in. This wonderful crabapple tree is close to the house, so they climb and get arranged, and I sit on my deck. What a life!!!!


I have so much to upload! I figure I'll work from most recent to older. This is for the sketch challenge that was posted yesterday on SCS. I did it between photo shoots *chuckle*...

I just had a delivery from a very loved stamp line, Whipper Snapper. MY NEW ANNA WIGHT STAMPS ARRIVED!!!!! Oh gosh! I love the scarecrow guy from her Harvest Blessings set. The scarecrow was too wide for this sketch, so I chose the birdhouse. Who am I kidding, I love it all!

stamps; Harvest Blessings, Give Thanks (by Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper), itty bitty backgrounds (SU!)
paper; Bazzill brown (bazzill), Kaiser and K&Co. designer paper scraps, watercolour paper
ink; timber brown stazon (tsukineko), adirondack reinkers (ranger), chocolate chip craft ink, creamy caramel, close to cocoa (SU!)
accessories; chocolate chip poly twill ribbon (SU!), plumeria dew drops (the robin's nest), copper jumbo eyelets, CAD (We R Memory Keepers), clear detail ep (ranger)





1 comment:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Awwww, love the card! I haven't used the bird house yet ... maybe I will do that tonight! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...